Feety

Feety McFeetus in her early days*

In about six months we will find out whether it’s true that Norwegians are born with skis on their feet.

Early ultrasound suggests otherwise.

Technically though, Feety will only be semi-Norwegian, so may still grow skis later.

*In the absence of gender detection, I’ve applied the Walter gender assignment methodology and will assume Feety is a girl until she grows any bits to the contrary (which will be determined in our next ultrasound early October).

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Feety

1. david says:

Congratulations!!! (I’m pretty sure Simon predicted this.) You know you won’t be able to keep Feety locked in the bathroom overnight, right?

• michelle says:

I know! Furthermore, that’s illegal in Norway. Sending a kid to their room (or bathroom, or where-ever) is considered psychological abuse. Although, I think it’s ok if you remove the door, or replace with a screen door.

2. Tim says:

Awesome news!

3. Sabine says:

Oh wow! Congratulations Michelle! That’s awesome news :)

• michelle says:

Thanks : ) That’s the main reason why we can’t plan a trip back this summer. Won’t miss Feb 2014 though!

• Sabine says:

I guess your “circumstances” are excuse enough 😉 Though…. do any of the norweyan p****tal benefits apply to you as foreigner?

4. Alicia says:

Congratulations Michelle :) Hope you’re doing well!

5. Ruby says:

HOLY CRAP! Weird I’ve been thinking about you often for the last few weeks! Can’t believe you did it before me, ‘Feety’ is likely to be as beautiful, intelligent and whimsical as her mum….until it is determined that she is actually ‘Footy’ who will be as dashing, intelligent and DIY savvy as his dad. :)